Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Feb 19, 2018, 11:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
13521 Posts in 2078 Topics by 2115 Members
Latest Member: Fannerson
Search:     Advanced search
+  Userbars.ORG Forum | Community
|-+  Userbar Newbies
| |-+  How To Make Userbars (Moderators: telobyte, Blayde, GuiltyGear, Zaitzev)
| | |-+  problem with animated userbars
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: problem with animated userbars  (Read 5043 times)
UnderSTreet

View Profile
« on: Oct 26, 2007, 07:50 AM »

i made two userbars for myself...

when i tried to combine 'em and do an animated one,
it looks like this:

see the text? it's like blurred. i see other people's animated userbars and there's not this problem :/
rickyrob

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: Oct 26, 2007, 09:27 AM »

This happened to me too with one of mine.

Winner Tournament #23

Winner Tournament #25

Winner Tournament #26
YET
Global Moderator

uk ♂

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Dec 03, 2007, 07:46 AM »

the 2 bars you are animating are both jpeg witch is already poor quality format then they are made to gif to be animated witch is also not lossless format, you will get better results animating with bars saved as .png witch is a lossless format just like bitmap is.

warfare32

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Jan 02, 2009, 04:38 AM »

hey i am a new userbar maker/user..... i was wondering how you combine the userbars.... i can see i can download the userbars or make my own... but how do you combine them?

drunnells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: Jan 04, 2009, 05:12 AM »

see the text? it's like blurred. i see other people's animated userbars and there's not this problem :/

The animator creates 350x19 userbars, as is the standard at ubanimator.com, userbars.com and ubdesigner.com. To accommodate the 350x20 userbars that some people here at userbars.org create, ubanimator.com (the animator used by userbars.org) scales the image down to 350x19.. with sometimes unpleasant results. Had the source images been 350x19 I think you would have been happier with the result. Also consider YET's reply and that the resulting animated gif can contain no more than 256 colors, so when merging multiple images with different pallets individual frames will have a reduced number of colors, but when animating only a few userbars this is hardly noticeable.

warfare32, from the main page click "Animate Userbar", or go to ubanimator.com directly.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: